Automatic Car Wash -Make the Full Use of Benefits
Simply purchasing a highly sophisticated car is not everything. You need to take measures to maintain its good looks. Regular washing of the vehicle is an important aspect. For this, you have an automatic car wash. No need to use buckets, mops, and soap with polishes or vehicle conditioners anymore. Simply drive your vehicle inside and the machine will do everything automatically. It saves you both time and effort. Besides, there is no alternative to professional washing. Your DIY endeavours can never match the effectiveness and the results it gives.
These days, a number of options are available at the dealers near you. Some of the major ones are as follows.
- Tunnel conveyorized system: this equipment is available based upon the demands of the volume and the length. Complete systems containing air-dryers are one of the available possibilities. The length remains between 35 inches to 100 inches. These contain side and tap washers, waxing, rinsing arches, air-dryer, and conveyor. Here too, as with regular car wash system, options include spot free rinsing and water reclaim systems. The major benefit of this kind of car wash is that you can clean multiple vehicles simultaneously. No manual intervention is needed for cleaning or drying the vehicle thoroughly. With conveyorized system someone just need to run your vehicle within the wash. The machine will do everything else.
- Spray systems: this is another popular type of car wash machine that you will find at a number of dealers. These are the most primary of the available systems. This involves chemical application and rinsing afterwards. Those looking for the most basic type of cleaning for their vehicles will love this kind of washing mechanism. This kind of machine uses low-pressure rinsing. Associated spray systems can be of two types,
- One has spray arches in the series and your vehicle will drive across
- The second type contains rectangular arch that lowers vertically over vehicle – rinsing, chemical application followed by further rinsing
- Rollover systems: this is another of the modern system highly popular with most of the dealers today. Here the vehicle will run within the system, remain stationary. The machine will move over your car rinsing, when washing, no rinsing again. After this, automatic drying is also a part of the cleaning process. This is provided the machine has this feature. Easy installation is one of the major features of this car washing system. However, this cleans only a single car at one time. Based upon the brushes used, three types are available namely
- Plastic brushes: dealers are divided regarding the choice of this kind of brushes. Some believe that it scratches the car surface; others consider this gives improved results.
- Touch less: this may include chemical wash procedures that do not involve the use of brushes
- Cloth brushes: more popular, people consider this as a safer alternative to plastic brushes.
As one can see, automatic train wash is not possible with rollover systems as only a single car will enter the machine.
Posted on July 19, 2016, in Automatic Car Wash and tagged Automatic Car Wash, Automatic Car Wash Machine, Automatic car wash system, Car Wash, car wash machine, car washing system. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.