Author Archives: Manmachine Works
The Manmachine Works Reputation of any car-cleaning business depends upon the efficiency of the personnel and the equipments. The Manmachine Works can improve the efficiency of your cleaning staff with its advance car washer systems. These devices use pressurized jets of water to make the cars spotless within minutes. The pressurized jets can loosen the grime/dirt particles from the cars within minutes without causing any damage to the surface. You can also clean the engine compartment using these pressurized jets, as the jets of water can easily remove the residue of grease. The Manmachine Group even has a structured program to train the car-cleaning personnel on how to efficiently handle the car washer machine.
Manmachine Works has two efficient car-washers using high-pressured jets of water. You can use these semi-automatic machines to clean either 20-25 cars or 35-40 cars per day. The HRC-PRO/HRK-PRO car washer cleaning machine uses 25-degree nozzle to create a larger fan of water. The jets of water put even pressure on the car’s surface and cause no damage. This 25-degree angle nozzle is also perfect for lifting of dirt and grime particles. The pressured jets of water are tough on the dirt; however, they are gentler on the surface.
The 10-meter long hose-pipe attached to these washers also improves the efficiency of your cleaning personnel. They can clean different areas of the cars without moving this machine. This lightweight and flexible polyurethane hose develops no cracks under the extreme pressure of water-jets. You can use one hose to wash thousands of cars without fearing any damage.
Efficient Gun-System & Lance
Manmachine Works gives two different cleaning equipment with HRC-PRO/HRK-PRO washers. Your cleaning staff may use the gun-system to spray the lather of car-cleaning shampoo. They can use the device to spray anywhere on the car. They can use the lance to clean the lather and dirt particles using pressurized jets of water. They can even clean the cars’ roof using the 500-mm long lance. This car washer machine company also brings a specialized lance to clean under the chassis without lifting a car. These exclusive cleaning machines and accessories from the company bring profit to your business within a few days.
Different types of High-pressure car washers are available in the market with the best ones with a motorized brush that doubles up cleaning power while the related effort becomes almost half of the original requirements. The washers are of two main types namely,
- Petrol pressure
- Electric pressure
The petrol variety tends to be quite powerful compared to the electric counterpart and the cleaning power is better as well. Sometimes the pressure might be too powerful so the electric variety is the most preferred among the users. In order to optimize the related results, the experts suggest not aiming at a single place for too long and use brush or fan nozzle. Keep this approx.. 20 cm from tires and maintain low to medium setting sticking to 110 bars and less.
Washers with the detergent intake are a good choice. One might choose not to use soap for cleaning but this does not give good results. Use soap and sponge followed by rinsing but the best option is the use of detergent intake as it is quite easy to do. Brush attachments are quite popular too because these ensure effective cleaning of the vehicle with thorough scrubbing. For the off-road cars, this is must have the attachment.
Buy High-pressure washers online and find one with adjustable power because this way the pressure never gets out of hand that might lead to damaged tires. Adjust power as needed while washing. Most desirable features for the washer thus include the following:
- Powerful function
- Rotating brush availability
- Power adjustment
Some washers contain both the rotating motorized brush and the standard brush. You enjoy top-level cleaning power with a motorized brush with deep cleaning effects. It helps you to reach all the crannies and nooks in the car quite easily. By looking around it is possible to find a washer that fits your budget and requirements. The low price varieties might not have a brush attachment but still, give you great flexibility of use. You will be able to move them exactly where needed on the car body effortlessly. Ease of use is a much-needed feature and so is an effective cleaning power.
High-pressure Car washers open fantastic avenues for the vehicle owners so that they can keep it in top shape without sweating it out for hours on end. Whether you want to stick with the budget model or go for a more feature-rich high-end machine is up to you.
1. The system is provided with touchless top wash gantry with nine oscillating nozzles on a moving gantry covering every corner of the outer body, front to back and side washing in up and down cycles. It takes not more than one minute to wash the outer body and achievers good cleaning in dirtiest of the vehicles.
2. The complete system is provided with relay logic control for locating the vehicle and also selecting the vehicle length with an easy operating remote panel.
3. The plants are in rugged steel construction with powder coating / hot dip galvanizing for corrosion resistance and long life.The pump is positive displacement high-pressure pump of Italian origin. This ensures faster, efficient cleaning with low water consumption. The plant also has vehicle guide rail for secure placement of vehicle.
• Clear side with the civil structure as per our drawing.
• Electricity supply as per our requirement.
• Overhead tank water connection with pipeline tank to washing area.
• Independent earthing point for machine
Availability of different automobiles in the market has brought down their prices. Easy availability of car loans has also made it possible for people to enjoy the pleasure of a personal car. Subsequently, a majority of families today own at least one car, and there has been a significant increase in the demand for automatic car washers, too. The automatic car wash equipment is available for both commercial and for private vehicles.
Commercial Car Washers
The concept of commercial automatic car wash machine automatic has been present in the western countries for a long time. Nonetheless, in India, automatic commercial car washing services are today present in metropolitan cities. Such a service provides impeccable cleaning to cars without any physical effort. The primary benefits of using commercial car washers are:
- You are spared from manually washing your car that requires countless hours of dusting, rinsing, prodding, and polishing.
- The smooth and satisfying procedure of cleaning with commercial car washers makes the whole journey enjoyable.
- You don’t have to wait for hours until cleaners manually clean and polish your car.
- You don’t need to step out of your car while it’s getting cleaned. All you need to do is drive it on the conveyor belt and relax. The automatic car washers will take care of the rest.
- Specially designed brushes fixed on the machines remove all kinds of stain from your car.
- The enormous brushes placed horizontally on top polishes the head of your car effortlessly.
- A gigantic rolling brush cleans the bottom side of your car. This brush cleans all the parts that are present on the bottom of your car; even the ones that can’t be reached manually.
Commercial automatic car washers help you spotlessly clean your vehicle, without you having to sweat it out.
The Personal Automatic Car Washers
The advancements in technology have presented us with another helpful tool called the personal car wash equipment. Personal car washers also give you flawless result. Some of the reasons why you should consider using personal automatic car washers are:
- The brushless feature spares you from rubbing the entire surface of car manually. Thus, you get your car cleaned while keeping your hands happy at the same time.
- Using brush or sponge can create minute scratches on your car surface. These scratches are made by tiny dust particles that are trapped inside the sponge. Such tiny marks can damage the external body of your car over the years.
- The simultaneous high-pressure jets of hot and cold water used by personal car washer spares you from worrying about the car getting scratched.
- Continuous rinsing doesn’t let the froth cake on the surface of your car.
- Automatic washers require considerably lesser amount of water (about 150 liters) in comparison to manual car washing (about 400 liters).
With automatic car wash equipment, you can get a flawless performance, easily. However, dark-colored cars may get swirl marks on the body, but these can be removed by one sweep of a wet cloth.
Washing your car manually can be a tiring task, especially if you have a busy professional life. However, keeping it clean is important, too. When it comes to cleaning their car, many people will tell you to use a high pressure car washer. Although, you should first know the pros and cons of using this equipment before you grab one and get to cleaning.
- You can clean the vehicle’s exterior easily. A high-pressure car washer covers more surface area than regular car washers do. Hence, you can get rid of the dirt in no time at all.
- It is common for leaves, small twigs, and mud to be stuck between the crevices. You cannot clean these areas with simple car washing. However, the pressure of water from pressure washers can dislodge these things from the gaps easily.
- It is very difficult to get rid of the smudges, bird poops, and stains with just a brush or sponge. However, with pressure washer you will be able to remove all kinds of stains from your car. By using the right amount of pressure, shining your car is only a matter of seconds.
- Claying, waxing, and polishing removes embedded contaminants and restores the luster of the damaged finish. This is done when you hand-wash your car. None of these steps are present in high pressure car washing.
- A high-pressure car washer requires considerably lesser amount of water (approximately 50 gallons) in comparison to manual car washing (90 gallons).
- Removing grease, resin, oil, etc. requires a large amount of cleaning detergents. With high a high pressure car washer, these marks can be removed without the help of any cleaning agent. This not only saves your money but also conserves your resources.
For optimum performance, first start with a low pressure and then increase it gradually to avoid any damages. Subsequently, we recommend using a high pressure car washer for your vehicle.
Every coin has two sides. So, let’s take a look at the disadvantages of using high pressure car washers.
- There is always a risk of damaging the external body from the high pressure. Not only it can damage the paint, but can also create a dent; and getting car paint and dents fixed can cost a lot of money. This happens especially when you don’t adjust water pressure properly.
- The pressure from these washers is too high. The kickback can be hard to control, and in the wrong hands, it can cause serious injuries. If you don’t know how to handle it properly, you might end up hurting someone.
- A high pressure car washer is costly. In addition to that, you also have to consider the water bill and electricity bill. If it doesn’t run on electricity, then there are gas bills too.
Using a high pressure car washer makes the car washing task easy, but you will need to be extra cautious not to damage your car, else you can walk to a car washing shop to get your car cleaned with no efforts.
With the availability of different types of automobiles in the market, today, the demand for car upholstery cleaner has significantly increased. The car upholstery cleaners are available in the form of both simple upholstery cleaners and car vacuum cleaner.
Car Vacuum Cleaner
Cleaning the interior of your car can be tricky sometimes, especially if you travel with kids or pets. Cleaning the car becomes a tiring task, and so you should depend on branded car vacuum cleaners. They are usually handheld and cordless devices, giving you the convenience of cleaning every corner of your car. However, this is not the only benefit of car vacuum cleaners. Read on to explore further points.
- There is always an ease of use when it comes to the car vacuum cleaner. All they have is a power on and off button.
- You should use car vacuum cleaners for not just efficient cleaning but quick cleaning too.
- You don’t have to worry about using electric power based cleaners only. There are three different types of car vacuum cleaners in market. First is the standard plug in cleaner for which you need a power output. Second is the battery operated vacuum cleaner; and the third one is automobile operated type that can be set up in the car itself.
- Having a vacuum cleaner for car can be highly beneficial for cleaning up after long trips.
- You can store these machines in your car’s boot. They are specially designed to fit into tiny places, and their compact size allows you to hold them easily with just one hand.
- You can always get extra attachments for performance that is more superior. For example, if you want to clean dirt and dust from seats without rinsing it, you can opt for an attachment with brush at the end.
- With the car vacuum cleaner you will be able to clean your car seats, carpets, coaches and other little messes easily.
Car Upholstery Cleaner
Cleaning the upholstery of your car is not as simple as it seems. Removing spot marks and stains manually wastes a lot of your time as well as energy. With the help of car upholstery cleaner, you can perform the same job within a few minutes. Here are some of the reasons why you should consider buying car upholstery cleaner:
- Using personal upholstery cleaner is comparatively much cheaper and efficient than hiring car cleaning services.
- It is capable of removing even deep stains like pen ink or coffee from different corners of the car easily.
- These are specially designed to help people clean their car in the fastest way possible.
- You get quality cleaning of your upholstery without wasting much effort.
Before using car upholstery cleaner, make sure that you won’t have to use your car for next couple of hours. After all, who wants to sit in a wet and soapy car seat? Moreover, you might leave deeper stains if you use them while the fabric is still wet.
It is hard for me to find leisure time between my office and my children. My busy schedule prevents me from properly cleaning my car’s interior. I may perform light dusting or clean the litter. It is not enough to keep the interior immaculate. I needed some exclusive cleaning machines and Manmachine Works delivered these devices to my doorstep.
I purchased the ARES 37/1 and this unique car vacuum cleaner has turned cleaning into an effortless task. Its efficient performance never let me feel exhausted. I even use this wet/dry vacuum cleaner to pick up liquid litters. I have recently purchased the ESTRO-125 car upholstery cleaner through Manmachine Works. This upholstery-cleaning machine has turned the fabric, vinyl and leather covers stain-free. The flawless performance of this machine amazed me and I now use this machine to clean the home textiles.
The ARES-37/1 opened my eyes and helped me visualize the real condition of my car’s interior. This machine helped me realize the difference between surface cleaning and thorough cleaning. I checked the polyester filter after my first use and the amount of dirt particles astonished me.
- I removed the litters from my car’s interior and made it ready for vacuuming with ARES-37/1. I also removed the floor-mats and cleaned these items separately for intense dust-removal.
- The removal of floor-mats made it easier for me to clean the car’s floor. I used the Dusting Brush of ARES-37/1 to clean the floor of my car. The long and soft bristles of this brush can remove the tiny and medium-sized debris with equal efficiency. This vacuum cleaner is capable of generating variable suction pressure and airflow. This feature has helped me clean the delicate areas without causing any damage.
- I used the Crevice Tool to clean debris from tight corners, narrow spaces or hard-to-reach areas. I was able to operate this equipment easily due to its slim design. I cleaned the area around the clutch, the narrow grooves of AC, the buttons on dashboard and inner edges of car seats.
- The unique shape of Crevice Tool helped me clean under the seats and the small space between the door and the seat. It also collected dust particles from seat linings.
- I always clean the floor-mats in the end and Crevice Tool is the perfect device for this cleaning.
The vacuum cleaner can thoroughly clean my car’s interior; though, it cannot make the upholsteries spotless. I use neoprene and leather covers for my car’s seats. It is not hard to remove stains from neoprene covers. The leather stains easily if the colored material is not cleaned immediately. I purchased the ESTRO-125 car upholstery cleaner due to this reason.
- This upholstery-cleaning machine uses Spray Extraction method to remove dirt and stains. One tube of the armchair nozzle carries detergent mixed solution onto the upholsteries. Another tube carries the extracted water from the seats to the machine.
- I always use Manmachine’s proprietary chemical cleaning agent. This pH neutral and colorless cleaning solution has not damage the car’s upholsteries during cleaning.
- The Armchair Nozzle helped me extract the dirt-filled solution immediately after cleaning. This unique mechanism allowed me to clean stains efficiently and has truly turned my car spotless.
I had plans of starting a small-sized car wash business; though, I was worried about its success. I had no experience and I also did not have necessary cleaning equipment. I read of about the efficiency of automatic car wash machine and I was looking for a reliable supplier. The reputation of Manmachine Works precedes itself. The executives of this organization listened to my necessities. They did not try to sale the car wash equipment without proper information.
They suggested two automatic Car Washers – HRC PRO and HRK PRO. I considered the HRC PRO to be suitable for the requirements of my small business. Manmachine delivered some useful cleaning accessories along with this automatic car washer. The HRC PRO seemed like a blessing for my car-cleaning business. My small-sized business has grown into a moderate-sized business venture within one year.
Useful Cleaning Accessories & Chemicals
The HRC PRO is Manmachine’s proprietary high-pressure car washing machine. It has helped me clean 20-25 cars every day. Its Annovi Reverberi pump runs tirelessly and all day long. This machine ships with four useful accessories, but I needed to purchase a few other essential accessories. I also found neutral cleaning agents on Manmachine Works’ website. These chemicals are applicable with HRC PRO and have helped me clean the cars without any damage.
I purchased this highly concentrated neutral car-cleaning shampoo through Manmachine. Its foamy cleaning elements quickly dissolve the grease and dirt particles. This product is pH neutral and has no harmful solvents or alkali. I have used the Bubble Mouse to clean the surface paint, glass, chrome, aluminum and plastics products. This cleaning agent dries up quickly. It prevents the formation of water stains or calcium rings on the car’s surface.
This useful accessory was not available with HRC PRO. I purchased it separately from Manmachine. I can attach this useful accessory to the Gun System of HRC PRO and can efficiently soap the cars. I mix Bubble Mouse with water within the bottle. I use the Gun System to spray gentle mists of foam over the cars’ exterior surface and wheels. This bottle has a large screw cap for easy refilling. The Sight-window of this bottle indicates the level of remaining soap. This bottle also helps me adjust the spray patter with its useful mechanism.
Extended Lance & Gun System
The 500 mm long Lance of HRC PRO has not only helped me clean the roof and back of the car. It has also helped me clean the hubcaps, inside the wings/fenders and the tyre treads. I need to attach this lance to the Gun System for easy maneuvering. The long trigger of this Gun System has helped me maintain accurate and consistent flow of water during washing.
The textured grip of the trigger has reduced the chance of any accident due to slippage. The special shape and diameter of the Nozzle’s orifice has helped me wash the cars with gentle spray of water. The nozzle of this car washer can clean toughest stains and dirt particles without damaging the exterior paint, glass-based products or accessories of any car.
It is not easy to choose the perfect vacuum or upholstery cleaner for your car. You need proper cleaning attachments to avoid any damage. The ideal car vacuum cleaner may have one or two of these cleaning attachments. These tools are required to vacuum-clean different areas of your car.
Do you clean the interior of your car on your own? If your answer is yes, then you need a wet/dry car vacuum cleaner. On the other hand, quality car upholstery demands exclusive care. A car upholstery cleaner will provide gentle care to your favorite belongings.
The floor or floor-mats of your car will require intense cleaning. You need a tool that is capable of generating powerful suction. You may even use an attachment with variable suction pressures.
This attachment ships with upright or handheld vacuum cleaners. The long and round bristles of this car wash equipment will let you clean the floor-mats or floor with equal efficiency.
The long and brittle bristles of this brush are ideal for the cleaning of car carpets or floor mats. This device will help you remove the tough stains off the surface during shampoo-cleaning. Its gentle bristles will not damage the fabric. You may even use this brush to remove small particles such as debris.
Motorized Brush/Turbo Brush
These attachments are usually available with canister vacuum cleaners. You may use the rotating bristles of these tools to clean the carpets or floor-mats. The Turbo Brush is smaller than Motorized Brush with compact bristle alignment. It is perfect for intense cleaning. Some Turbo Brushes ship with rubber pads for the removal of pet hair from any fabric but silk.
Claw Shaped Nozzles
This wedge-shaped nozzle is available with commercial, handheld or cordless vacuum cleaners. You may use its curved head to clean the dry or wet messes off the car’s floor. You need to attach these tools to the hose-ends rather than the extension rods during cleaning.
You may use this wand to clean under the car seats or the corners of your car. You may attach the cleaning tools at one end of this wand and link another end to the vacuum cleaning device.
Corners and Narrow Spaces
The crevice tool makes it easier for you to clean the hard-to-reach corners inside your car. You may use its angled tip to clean the splits of AC machine, the corners of doorknobs or in-between the buttons.
Upholstery Cleaning Devices
The wet/dry vacuum cleaners will help you remove dust particles or grimy messes from your car’s interior. You need upholstery cleaning machines to remove tough stains off fabric, leather or vinyl surfaces. You may use solvent or steam based cleaning machines depending upon your car’s upholsteries.
The leather upholsteries require exquisite care. The steam-based upholstery cleaning machines may damage the leather due to the moisture. The solvent-based machines will let you remove tough stains without any damage to the material. The solution dries up quickly and leaves no moisture behind.
You may use steam-based upholstery cleaning machines to remove stains from fabric or vinyl surfaces. The steam-based car upholstery cleaner will also eradicate the germs from your car’s interior.
I have two overactive kids. They mess up my car’s interior on their journey to school. The mess will pile up if I do not perform regular cleaning. This task seemed frustrating and stressful until I bought ARES 37/1 from Manmachine Works. I bought this wet/dry vacuum cleaner for residential purposes and it became an equally efficient car vacuum cleaner. The cleaning task becomes tougher if the kids spill chocolate drinks, syrup or fruit juices on seats or floor-mats. These tough stains are hard to remove. Manmachine Works came to my aid once again. I purchased ESTRO-125 to clean the upholsteries at my home. It became useful also as car upholstery cleaner. My car has now become spotless from inside out.
This multipurpose machine helps me clean the wet and dry messes with equal efficiency. It has numerous cleaning attachments and two different types of filtering pots for wet/dry litters.
The electric-board is located at one end of the garage. Hence, I need to put the vacuum cleaner in between the power-supply and the car. The length of this hose allows me to clean the interior without any difficulty.
I have a Boxer and it sheds fur all over my car. It is impossible to clean these tiny furs through manual dusting. The Dusting Brush becomes my ultimate cleaning assistant at these times. Its long bristles can suck large-to-medium sized debris and tiny furs with equal efficiency. The round-headed bristles of this brush are also gentle on my precious leather covers.
I am always worried about the dust particles present inside or on the edges of the grooves of AC machine. These ailing particles start spreading once the machine starts to run. My children may inhale these particles and develop allergic symptoms or serious health conditions.
The crevice tool of ARES 37/1 has relieved me from these worries. I use its slender cleaning head to remove dusts from the grooves. I also use it to clean the car buttons, doorknobs and edges of glass panes.
Car Wash Equipment Tool
The Crevice Car Wash Tool allows me to remove wet or dry litters from the floor of the car. Its curved head has excellent grip on the cars floor. It is also capable of producing powerful suction. It can suction any debris or wet litters with 2400 mm H2O Waterlift capacity.
I needed to fight and eradicate the tough stains. I chose the Estro-125. The 8 liters detergent tank is assimilated to the trolley. It also has a residual tank to collect soiled liquid.
Dual Flexible Hoses
The hose has two separate tubes. One tube delivers liquid cleaning agents onto the stained area. Another tube delivers soiled liquid to the residual tank. These functions happen simultaneously.
This device has a trigger under the nozzle. I need to squeeze this trigger to spread the cleaning solution. The proprietary cleaning solution works its magic and removes the toughest stain with simple drag of this armchair nozzle. Manmachine Works has brought ease into my life with its proprietary car upholstery cleaner and vacuum cleaning machine.