Author Archives: Manmachine Works
Availability of different automobiles in the market has brought down their prices. Easy availability of car loans has also made it possible for people to enjoy the pleasure of a personal car. Subsequently, a majority of families today own at least one car, and there has been a significant increase in the demand for automatic car washers, too. The automatic car wash equipment is available for both commercial and for private vehicles.
Commercial Car Washers
The concept of commercial automatic car wash machine automatic has been present in the western countries for a long time. Nonetheless, in India, automatic commercial car washing services are today present in metropolitan cities. Such a service provides impeccable cleaning to cars without any physical effort. The primary benefits of using commercial car washers are:
- You are spared from manually washing your car that requires countless hours of dusting, rinsing, prodding, and polishing.
- The smooth and satisfying procedure of cleaning with commercial car washers makes the whole journey enjoyable.
- You don’t have to wait for hours until cleaners manually clean and polish your car.
- You don’t need to step out of your car while it’s getting cleaned. All you need to do is drive it on the conveyor belt and relax. The automatic car washers will take care of the rest.
- Specially designed brushes fixed on the machines remove all kinds of stain from your car.
- The enormous brushes placed horizontally on top polishes the head of your car effortlessly.
- A gigantic rolling brush cleans the bottom side of your car. This brush cleans all the parts that are present on the bottom of your car; even the ones that can’t be reached manually.
Commercial automatic car washers help you spotlessly clean your vehicle, without you having to sweat it out.
The Personal Automatic Car Washers
The advancements in technology have presented us with another helpful tool called the personal car wash equipment. Personal car washers also give you flawless result. Some of the reasons why you should consider using personal automatic car washers are:
- The brushless feature spares you from rubbing the entire surface of car manually. Thus, you get your car cleaned while keeping your hands happy at the same time.
- Using brush or sponge can create minute scratches on your car surface. These scratches are made by tiny dust particles that are trapped inside the sponge. Such tiny marks can damage the external body of your car over the years.
- The simultaneous high-pressure jets of hot and cold water used by personal car washer spares you from worrying about the car getting scratched.
- Continuous rinsing doesn’t let the froth cake on the surface of your car.
- Automatic washers require considerably lesser amount of water (about 150 liters) in comparison to manual car washing (about 400 liters).
With automatic car wash equipment, you can get a flawless performance, easily. However, dark-colored cars may get swirl marks on the body, but these can be removed by one sweep of a wet cloth.
Washing your car manually can be a tiring task, especially if you have a busy professional life. However, keeping it clean is important, too. When it comes to cleaning their car, many people will tell you to use a high pressure car washer. Although, you should first know the pros and cons of using this equipment before you grab one and get to cleaning.
- You can clean the vehicle’s exterior easily. A high-pressure car washer covers more surface area than regular car washers do. Hence, you can get rid of the dirt in no time at all.
- It is common for leaves, small twigs, and mud to be stuck between the crevices. You cannot clean these areas with simple car washing. However, the pressure of water from pressure washers can dislodge these things from the gaps easily.
- It is very difficult to get rid of the smudges, bird poops, and stains with just a brush or sponge. However, with pressure washer you will be able to remove all kinds of stains from your car. By using the right amount of pressure, shining your car is only a matter of seconds.
- Claying, waxing, and polishing removes embedded contaminants and restores the luster of the damaged finish. This is done when you hand-wash your car. None of these steps are present in high pressure car washing.
- A high-pressure car washer requires considerably lesser amount of water (approximately 50 gallons) in comparison to manual car washing (90 gallons).
- Removing grease, resin, oil, etc. requires a large amount of cleaning detergents. With high a high pressure car washer, these marks can be removed without the help of any cleaning agent. This not only saves your money but also conserves your resources.
For optimum performance, first start with a low pressure and then increase it gradually to avoid any damages. Subsequently, we recommend using a high pressure car washer for your vehicle.
Every coin has two sides. So, let’s take a look at the disadvantages of using high pressure car washers.
- There is always a risk of damaging the external body from the high pressure. Not only it can damage the paint, but can also create a dent; and getting car paint and dents fixed can cost a lot of money. This happens especially when you don’t adjust water pressure properly.
- The pressure from these washers is too high. The kickback can be hard to control, and in the wrong hands, it can cause serious injuries. If you don’t know how to handle it properly, you might end up hurting someone.
- A high pressure car washer is costly. In addition to that, you also have to consider the water bill and electricity bill. If it doesn’t run on electricity, then there are gas bills too.
Using a high pressure car washer makes the car washing task easy, but you will need to be extra cautious not to damage your car, else you can walk to a car washing shop to get your car cleaned with no efforts.
With the availability of different types of automobiles in the market, today, the demand for car upholstery cleaner has significantly increased. The car upholstery cleaners are available in the form of both simple upholstery cleaners and car vacuum cleaner.
Car Vacuum Cleaner
Cleaning the interior of your car can be tricky sometimes, especially if you travel with kids or pets. Cleaning the car becomes a tiring task, and so you should depend on branded car vacuum cleaners. They are usually handheld and cordless devices, giving you the convenience of cleaning every corner of your car. However, this is not the only benefit of car vacuum cleaners. Read on to explore further points.
- There is always an ease of use when it comes to the car vacuum cleaner. All they have is a power on and off button.
- You should use car vacuum cleaners for not just efficient cleaning but quick cleaning too.
- You don’t have to worry about using electric power based cleaners only. There are three different types of car vacuum cleaners in market. First is the standard plug in cleaner for which you need a power output. Second is the battery operated vacuum cleaner; and the third one is automobile operated type that can be set up in the car itself.
- Having a vacuum cleaner for car can be highly beneficial for cleaning up after long trips.
- You can store these machines in your car’s boot. They are specially designed to fit into tiny places, and their compact size allows you to hold them easily with just one hand.
- You can always get extra attachments for performance that is more superior. For example, if you want to clean dirt and dust from seats without rinsing it, you can opt for an attachment with brush at the end.
- With the car vacuum cleaner you will be able to clean your car seats, carpets, coaches and other little messes easily.
Car Upholstery Cleaner
Cleaning the upholstery of your car is not as simple as it seems. Removing spot marks and stains manually wastes a lot of your time as well as energy. With the help of car upholstery cleaner, you can perform the same job within a few minutes. Here are some of the reasons why you should consider buying car upholstery cleaner:
- Using personal upholstery cleaner is comparatively much cheaper and efficient than hiring car cleaning services.
- It is capable of removing even deep stains like pen ink or coffee from different corners of the car easily.
- These are specially designed to help people clean their car in the fastest way possible.
- You get quality cleaning of your upholstery without wasting much effort.
Before using car upholstery cleaner, make sure that you won’t have to use your car for next couple of hours. After all, who wants to sit in a wet and soapy car seat? Moreover, you might leave deeper stains if you use them while the fabric is still wet.
It is hard for me to find leisure time between my office and my children. My busy schedule prevents me from properly cleaning my car’s interior. I may perform light dusting or clean the litter. It is not enough to keep the interior immaculate. I needed some exclusive cleaning machines and Manmachine Works delivered these devices to my doorstep.
I purchased the ARES 37/1 and this unique car vacuum cleaner has turned cleaning into an effortless task. Its efficient performance never let me feel exhausted. I even use this wet/dry vacuum cleaner to pick up liquid litters. I have recently purchased the ESTRO-125 car upholstery cleaner through Manmachine Works. This upholstery-cleaning machine has turned the fabric, vinyl and leather covers stain-free. The flawless performance of this machine amazed me and I now use this machine to clean the home textiles.
The ARES-37/1 opened my eyes and helped me visualize the real condition of my car’s interior. This machine helped me realize the difference between surface cleaning and thorough cleaning. I checked the polyester filter after my first use and the amount of dirt particles astonished me.
- I removed the litters from my car’s interior and made it ready for vacuuming with ARES-37/1. I also removed the floor-mats and cleaned these items separately for intense dust-removal.
- The removal of floor-mats made it easier for me to clean the car’s floor. I used the Dusting Brush of ARES-37/1 to clean the floor of my car. The long and soft bristles of this brush can remove the tiny and medium-sized debris with equal efficiency. This vacuum cleaner is capable of generating variable suction pressure and airflow. This feature has helped me clean the delicate areas without causing any damage.
- I used the Crevice Tool to clean debris from tight corners, narrow spaces or hard-to-reach areas. I was able to operate this equipment easily due to its slim design. I cleaned the area around the clutch, the narrow grooves of AC, the buttons on dashboard and inner edges of car seats.
- The unique shape of Crevice Tool helped me clean under the seats and the small space between the door and the seat. It also collected dust particles from seat linings.
- I always clean the floor-mats in the end and Crevice Tool is the perfect device for this cleaning.
The vacuum cleaner can thoroughly clean my car’s interior; though, it cannot make the upholsteries spotless. I use neoprene and leather covers for my car’s seats. It is not hard to remove stains from neoprene covers. The leather stains easily if the colored material is not cleaned immediately. I purchased the ESTRO-125 car upholstery cleaner due to this reason.
- This upholstery-cleaning machine uses Spray Extraction method to remove dirt and stains. One tube of the armchair nozzle carries detergent mixed solution onto the upholsteries. Another tube carries the extracted water from the seats to the machine.
- I always use Manmachine’s proprietary chemical cleaning agent. This pH neutral and colorless cleaning solution has not damage the car’s upholsteries during cleaning.
- The Armchair Nozzle helped me extract the dirt-filled solution immediately after cleaning. This unique mechanism allowed me to clean stains efficiently and has truly turned my car spotless.
I had plans of starting a small-sized car wash business; though, I was worried about its success. I had no experience and I also did not have necessary cleaning equipment. I read of about the efficiency of automatic car wash machine and I was looking for a reliable supplier. The reputation of Manmachine Works precedes itself. The executives of this organization listened to my necessities. They did not try to sale the car wash equipment without proper information.
They suggested two automatic Car Washers – HRC PRO and HRK PRO. I considered the HRC PRO to be suitable for the requirements of my small business. Manmachine delivered some useful cleaning accessories along with this automatic car washer. The HRC PRO seemed like a blessing for my car-cleaning business. My small-sized business has grown into a moderate-sized business venture within one year.
Useful Cleaning Accessories & Chemicals
The HRC PRO is Manmachine’s proprietary high-pressure car washing machine. It has helped me clean 20-25 cars every day. Its Annovi Reverberi pump runs tirelessly and all day long. This machine ships with four useful accessories, but I needed to purchase a few other essential accessories. I also found neutral cleaning agents on Manmachine Works’ website. These chemicals are applicable with HRC PRO and have helped me clean the cars without any damage.
I purchased this highly concentrated neutral car-cleaning shampoo through Manmachine. Its foamy cleaning elements quickly dissolve the grease and dirt particles. This product is pH neutral and has no harmful solvents or alkali. I have used the Bubble Mouse to clean the surface paint, glass, chrome, aluminum and plastics products. This cleaning agent dries up quickly. It prevents the formation of water stains or calcium rings on the car’s surface.
This useful accessory was not available with HRC PRO. I purchased it separately from Manmachine. I can attach this useful accessory to the Gun System of HRC PRO and can efficiently soap the cars. I mix Bubble Mouse with water within the bottle. I use the Gun System to spray gentle mists of foam over the cars’ exterior surface and wheels. This bottle has a large screw cap for easy refilling. The Sight-window of this bottle indicates the level of remaining soap. This bottle also helps me adjust the spray patter with its useful mechanism.
Extended Lance & Gun System
The 500 mm long Lance of HRC PRO has not only helped me clean the roof and back of the car. It has also helped me clean the hubcaps, inside the wings/fenders and the tyre treads. I need to attach this lance to the Gun System for easy maneuvering. The long trigger of this Gun System has helped me maintain accurate and consistent flow of water during washing.
The textured grip of the trigger has reduced the chance of any accident due to slippage. The special shape and diameter of the Nozzle’s orifice has helped me wash the cars with gentle spray of water. The nozzle of this car washer can clean toughest stains and dirt particles without damaging the exterior paint, glass-based products or accessories of any car.
It is not easy to choose the perfect vacuum or upholstery cleaner for your car. You need proper cleaning attachments to avoid any damage. The ideal car vacuum cleaner may have one or two of these cleaning attachments. These tools are required to vacuum-clean different areas of your car.
Do you clean the interior of your car on your own? If your answer is yes, then you need a wet/dry car vacuum cleaner. On the other hand, quality car upholstery demands exclusive care. A car upholstery cleaner will provide gentle care to your favorite belongings.
The floor or floor-mats of your car will require intense cleaning. You need a tool that is capable of generating powerful suction. You may even use an attachment with variable suction pressures.
This attachment ships with upright or handheld vacuum cleaners. The long and round bristles of this car wash equipment will let you clean the floor-mats or floor with equal efficiency.
The long and brittle bristles of this brush are ideal for the cleaning of car carpets or floor mats. This device will help you remove the tough stains off the surface during shampoo-cleaning. Its gentle bristles will not damage the fabric. You may even use this brush to remove small particles such as debris.
Motorized Brush/Turbo Brush
These attachments are usually available with canister vacuum cleaners. You may use the rotating bristles of these tools to clean the carpets or floor-mats. The Turbo Brush is smaller than Motorized Brush with compact bristle alignment. It is perfect for intense cleaning. Some Turbo Brushes ship with rubber pads for the removal of pet hair from any fabric but silk.
Claw Shaped Nozzles
This wedge-shaped nozzle is available with commercial, handheld or cordless vacuum cleaners. You may use its curved head to clean the dry or wet messes off the car’s floor. You need to attach these tools to the hose-ends rather than the extension rods during cleaning.
You may use this wand to clean under the car seats or the corners of your car. You may attach the cleaning tools at one end of this wand and link another end to the vacuum cleaning device.
Corners and Narrow Spaces
The crevice tool makes it easier for you to clean the hard-to-reach corners inside your car. You may use its angled tip to clean the splits of AC machine, the corners of doorknobs or in-between the buttons.
Upholstery Cleaning Devices
The wet/dry vacuum cleaners will help you remove dust particles or grimy messes from your car’s interior. You need upholstery cleaning machines to remove tough stains off fabric, leather or vinyl surfaces. You may use solvent or steam based cleaning machines depending upon your car’s upholsteries.
The leather upholsteries require exquisite care. The steam-based upholstery cleaning machines may damage the leather due to the moisture. The solvent-based machines will let you remove tough stains without any damage to the material. The solution dries up quickly and leaves no moisture behind.
You may use steam-based upholstery cleaning machines to remove stains from fabric or vinyl surfaces. The steam-based car upholstery cleaner will also eradicate the germs from your car’s interior.
I have two overactive kids. They mess up my car’s interior on their journey to school. The mess will pile up if I do not perform regular cleaning. This task seemed frustrating and stressful until I bought ARES 37/1 from Manmachine Works. I bought this wet/dry vacuum cleaner for residential purposes and it became an equally efficient car vacuum cleaner. The cleaning task becomes tougher if the kids spill chocolate drinks, syrup or fruit juices on seats or floor-mats. These tough stains are hard to remove. Manmachine Works came to my aid once again. I purchased ESTRO-125 to clean the upholsteries at my home. It became useful also as car upholstery cleaner. My car has now become spotless from inside out.
This multipurpose machine helps me clean the wet and dry messes with equal efficiency. It has numerous cleaning attachments and two different types of filtering pots for wet/dry litters.
The electric-board is located at one end of the garage. Hence, I need to put the vacuum cleaner in between the power-supply and the car. The length of this hose allows me to clean the interior without any difficulty.
I have a Boxer and it sheds fur all over my car. It is impossible to clean these tiny furs through manual dusting. The Dusting Brush becomes my ultimate cleaning assistant at these times. Its long bristles can suck large-to-medium sized debris and tiny furs with equal efficiency. The round-headed bristles of this brush are also gentle on my precious leather covers.
I am always worried about the dust particles present inside or on the edges of the grooves of AC machine. These ailing particles start spreading once the machine starts to run. My children may inhale these particles and develop allergic symptoms or serious health conditions.
The crevice tool of ARES 37/1 has relieved me from these worries. I use its slender cleaning head to remove dusts from the grooves. I also use it to clean the car buttons, doorknobs and edges of glass panes.
Car Wash Equipment Tool
The Crevice Car Wash Tool allows me to remove wet or dry litters from the floor of the car. Its curved head has excellent grip on the cars floor. It is also capable of producing powerful suction. It can suction any debris or wet litters with 2400 mm H2O Waterlift capacity.
I needed to fight and eradicate the tough stains. I chose the Estro-125. The 8 liters detergent tank is assimilated to the trolley. It also has a residual tank to collect soiled liquid.
Dual Flexible Hoses
The hose has two separate tubes. One tube delivers liquid cleaning agents onto the stained area. Another tube delivers soiled liquid to the residual tank. These functions happen simultaneously.
This device has a trigger under the nozzle. I need to squeeze this trigger to spread the cleaning solution. The proprietary cleaning solution works its magic and removes the toughest stain with simple drag of this armchair nozzle. Manmachine Works has brought ease into my life with its proprietary car upholstery cleaner and vacuum cleaning machine.
When you are in the market for vacuum cleaner purchase, you might consider this easy. After all one machine is almost as good as the next. When you actually get right down to the business, you will find that numerous options become available to you. Then, confusion starts to appear and you do not know which one to select. Nowadays, every brand is bringing out its very own model. You will find numerous feature rich state-of-the-art cleaners that promise to be the best for your requirements. While, each one might be ideal individually they may not suit your purpose.
Here below are some considerations that you should know about before making your final choice.
Upright and the canister variety
Between the two, the canister types tend to be the most versatile. Besides cleaning the carpet like the upright variety, they are also capable to clean floors and stairs. What is more, you will be able to get to the dirt lying in the corners using these. Thus, when you want something more from the vacuuming machine, go for the canister type.
Bagless vacuum or the one with bag
Both types of dirt and upholstery cleaner are available in the market. What is more, research has shown that there is practically no difference between the two. Both of this work equally well. When you go for the bagless variety, you can do away with bag replacements. However, cleaning them in turn is somewhat messy compared to the models that use bags. Here you need to maintain the dust containers and the filters on a regular basis. Now, those with bag low on maintenance requirement in comparison. However, if it sucks up an earring accidentally, retrieving it will become a tall task.
The highest ampere choices
People have a tendency to look for upholstery cleaner that offer the maximum benefit. High ampere might be a requirement for some. Those in the market for the highest wattage, power, and ampere should remember that this might not be ideal criteria. One has to look beyond that at the real picture for making the right choices. The performance does not depend upon these factors. Instead, you should look for suction amounts, airflow, the attachments and the complete design. This way you will be able to pick up the most powerful and high performing model.
The reason for using attachments
The attachments of the vacuum cleaner are for enhancing their capability. A number of accessories are available with these. Make it a point to understand the function of each. That way, you will be able to get optimal cleaning results. Use the power motorized nozzle when vacuuming rugs and pile carpets. Use floor/wall brush to clean bare walls and floors. Crevice tool is ideal for removing dirt from air conditioning, heating vents, inside drawers, and from below large appliances. Upholstery attachment will work the best for car interiors, mattresses, curtains, and upholstery fabric. Use the dusting brush to remove dust from molding, blinds and lampshades.
If you are in the habit of spoiling the interior of your car, you will need the assistance of Manmachine. The car vacuum cleaner, available on this website, will help you maintain the cleanliness of the interior. You need not spend a fortune to purchase these cleaning machines. If you want to remove tough stains off the upholsteries, you will need another expert. The ESTRO-125/ESTRO-250 car upholstery cleaner will keep the upholsteries spotless.
You can avail ARES 37/1 or EXCEL M–77/2 to fulfill your personal vacuuming needs. Both of these devices are capable of cleaning the interior of your car efficiently. The ARES 37/1 with single-stage motor can generate 1400 watts of maximum power. It can create 215 m3/hour of airflow. The EXCEL M–77/2 can generate 2600 watts of maximum power with double-stage motors. It can create 430 m3/hour of airflow. The airflow determines the efficiency of cleaner. You can remove more debris on each drag with higher airflow. You will avail useful cleaning accessories with either of these vacuum cleaners.
The flexible hose works as the connection between the dirty surface and the main body of the cleaner. You may attach other cleaning accessories to the head of this hose as per your necessities. This hose is made of extremely durable material. It can withstand attacks of sharpest of debris.
You can use this tool to vacuum clean the debris from the interior floor of your car. Its slim design will let you reach under the seats and corners with equal efficiency.
The soft bristles of the round dusting brush will let you clean the interior portions of car-doors efficiently. The blunted heads of the bristles will lend no damage during cleaning.
Crevice Car Wash Tool
You can use this accessory to lift any dry particle off the seats of the cars. Its clawed mouth will let you clean along the edges of the seats efficiently. If your car has soft floor rugs, the crevice tool may damage its texture. This tool will cause no damage to any fabric.
The upholstery cleaners remove the stains vacuum cleaners are incapable of erasing. You can use ESTRO-125 or ESTRO-250 depending upon your necessities. The capacity of the detergent tank in ESTRO-125 is 8 liters. This capacity increases up to 20 liters in ESTRO-250. Their useful accessories will provide efficient and effortless cleaning.
The flexible hoses of both devices are attached to hydrolytic tubes. The hydrolytic tube carries water-based cleaning solution. The flexible hose sucks dirt-filled liquid off the upholsteries.
The armchair design of cleaning brush will let you clean the wide areas. It will also let you clean the corners and edges of the seats with equal efficiency. This cleaning apparatus is fitted with a liquid dispensing nozzle. You can dispense the liquid on forward drag and suck the droplets off the surface on reverse drag. This feature will let you clean the upholsteries quickly.
An advance car vacuum cleaner or upholstery cleaner will let you enjoy your ride in a spotless and sanitized atmosphere.
In comparison to the manual process for vehicle cleaning, automatic car wash equipment gives better results. It will help prevent scratches on the vehicle body with less time consumption. These are more affordable as well. Most people hand washes their prized vehicles. However, this means waste of time, water, and energy. You can avoid this by going automatic. Understanding the equipment is a good idea. This way you will know how these work and the benefits that you might gain by choosing the services.
The best automatic system should remove all types of road films, dirt, and clays effectively. Experts suggest two-part pre-soak. You can program this to suit both low and high pH scenarios. This determines the cleaning ability of touch-free machines. Nozzles offer water impingement leading to dramatic effects when it comes to cleaning your car. Contouring ability of spray tips allow them to reach nearest to the surface of the vehicle. It also undermines the cleaning ability of IBA or in-bay automatic equipment. After cleaning the exteriors, the professionals will use dry vacuum cleaner to remove dirt and dust from interior surfaces.
Rollover tracks/inverted L
Car washes might move on tracks. When needed, they will roll over your vehicle while running down these tracks. For correct positioning of the vehicle, the customers might have to enter the wash. For this reason, many today prefer the inverted L-variety instead. This remains suspended from ceiling, supported by the frame posts. This way, you will have open style bay. Entering these is easier and you can position the car in any way you want. For sizing the vehicle, such automatic equipment will use ultrasonic technology. Customer experiences are better this way. Cleaning advantages associated with every style is different.
Touch free or friction
According to the experts, friction, soft touch washes offer better customer experiences in comparison to touch-free varieties. Still, many people claim that it also leads to vehicular paint damage. While, there is no doubt regarding the fact that friction varieties will remove dirt and debris better, remain prepared for negativities as well. For this reason, many car washes employ the touch-free options more. For cleaning the interiors, one might use wet vacuum cleaner without problems.
One does not have the whole day to wait for effective car cleaning. Therefore, the washing speed matters more than anything else does. Minimal programming is the in thing these days. It offers wash package proper marketing and pricing requirements of the individual. Wash packages programming capabilities and equipment speed will determine the car wash prices. After all, you do not want to stand in unending queues. Sometimes, for the greater good, owners stress more on speed advantages over cleaning results. This leads to short wash cycles. More customers benefit from this automatic car wash system leading to their popularity.
Automatic car wash equipment protects the car resale value. This coupled with the use of Wet and Dry vacuum cleaner for the interiors gives you optimal results.