Category Archives: Uncategorized
Availability of different automobiles in the market has brought down their prices. Easy availability of car loans has also made it possible for people to enjoy the pleasure of a personal car. Subsequently, a majority of families today own at least one car, and there has been a significant increase in the demand for automatic car washers, too. The automatic car wash equipment is available for both commercial and for private vehicles.
Commercial Car Washers
The concept of commercial automatic car wash machine automatic has been present in the western countries for a long time. Nonetheless, in India, automatic commercial car washing services are today present in metropolitan cities. Such a service provides impeccable cleaning to cars without any physical effort. The primary benefits of using commercial car washers are:
- You are spared from manually washing your car that requires countless hours of dusting, rinsing, prodding, and polishing.
- The smooth and satisfying procedure of cleaning with commercial car washers makes the whole journey enjoyable.
- You don’t have to wait for hours until cleaners manually clean and polish your car.
- You don’t need to step out of your car while it’s getting cleaned. All you need to do is drive it on the conveyor belt and relax. The automatic car washers will take care of the rest.
- Specially designed brushes fixed on the machines remove all kinds of stain from your car.
- The enormous brushes placed horizontally on top polishes the head of your car effortlessly.
- A gigantic rolling brush cleans the bottom side of your car. This brush cleans all the parts that are present on the bottom of your car; even the ones that can’t be reached manually.
Commercial automatic car washers help you spotlessly clean your vehicle, without you having to sweat it out.
The Personal Automatic Car Washers
The advancements in technology have presented us with another helpful tool called the personal car wash equipment. Personal car washers also give you flawless result. Some of the reasons why you should consider using personal automatic car washers are:
- The brushless feature spares you from rubbing the entire surface of car manually. Thus, you get your car cleaned while keeping your hands happy at the same time.
- Using brush or sponge can create minute scratches on your car surface. These scratches are made by tiny dust particles that are trapped inside the sponge. Such tiny marks can damage the external body of your car over the years.
- The simultaneous high-pressure jets of hot and cold water used by personal car washer spares you from worrying about the car getting scratched.
- Continuous rinsing doesn’t let the froth cake on the surface of your car.
- Automatic washers require considerably lesser amount of water (about 150 liters) in comparison to manual car washing (about 400 liters).
With automatic car wash equipment, you can get a flawless performance, easily. However, dark-colored cars may get swirl marks on the body, but these can be removed by one sweep of a wet cloth.
Washing your car manually can be a tiring task, especially if you have a busy professional life. However, keeping it clean is important, too. When it comes to cleaning their car, many people will tell you to use a high pressure car washer. Although, you should first know the pros and cons of using this equipment before you grab one and get to cleaning.
- You can clean the vehicle’s exterior easily. A high-pressure car washer covers more surface area than regular car washers do. Hence, you can get rid of the dirt in no time at all.
- It is common for leaves, small twigs, and mud to be stuck between the crevices. You cannot clean these areas with simple car washing. However, the pressure of water from pressure washers can dislodge these things from the gaps easily.
- It is very difficult to get rid of the smudges, bird poops, and stains with just a brush or sponge. However, with pressure washer you will be able to remove all kinds of stains from your car. By using the right amount of pressure, shining your car is only a matter of seconds.
- Claying, waxing, and polishing removes embedded contaminants and restores the luster of the damaged finish. This is done when you hand-wash your car. None of these steps are present in high pressure car washing.
- A high-pressure car washer requires considerably lesser amount of water (approximately 50 gallons) in comparison to manual car washing (90 gallons).
- Removing grease, resin, oil, etc. requires a large amount of cleaning detergents. With high a high pressure car washer, these marks can be removed without the help of any cleaning agent. This not only saves your money but also conserves your resources.
For optimum performance, first start with a low pressure and then increase it gradually to avoid any damages. Subsequently, we recommend using a high pressure car washer for your vehicle.
Every coin has two sides. So, let’s take a look at the disadvantages of using high pressure car washers.
- There is always a risk of damaging the external body from the high pressure. Not only it can damage the paint, but can also create a dent; and getting car paint and dents fixed can cost a lot of money. This happens especially when you don’t adjust water pressure properly.
- The pressure from these washers is too high. The kickback can be hard to control, and in the wrong hands, it can cause serious injuries. If you don’t know how to handle it properly, you might end up hurting someone.
- A high pressure car washer is costly. In addition to that, you also have to consider the water bill and electricity bill. If it doesn’t run on electricity, then there are gas bills too.
Using a high pressure car washer makes the car washing task easy, but you will need to be extra cautious not to damage your car, else you can walk to a car washing shop to get your car cleaned with no efforts.
With the availability of different types of automobiles in the market, today, the demand for car upholstery cleaner has significantly increased. The car upholstery cleaners are available in the form of both simple upholstery cleaners and car vacuum cleaner.
Car Vacuum Cleaner
Cleaning the interior of your car can be tricky sometimes, especially if you travel with kids or pets. Cleaning the car becomes a tiring task, and so you should depend on branded car vacuum cleaners. They are usually handheld and cordless devices, giving you the convenience of cleaning every corner of your car. However, this is not the only benefit of car vacuum cleaners. Read on to explore further points.
- There is always an ease of use when it comes to the car vacuum cleaner. All they have is a power on and off button.
- You should use car vacuum cleaners for not just efficient cleaning but quick cleaning too.
- You don’t have to worry about using electric power based cleaners only. There are three different types of car vacuum cleaners in market. First is the standard plug in cleaner for which you need a power output. Second is the battery operated vacuum cleaner; and the third one is automobile operated type that can be set up in the car itself.
- Having a vacuum cleaner for car can be highly beneficial for cleaning up after long trips.
- You can store these machines in your car’s boot. They are specially designed to fit into tiny places, and their compact size allows you to hold them easily with just one hand.
- You can always get extra attachments for performance that is more superior. For example, if you want to clean dirt and dust from seats without rinsing it, you can opt for an attachment with brush at the end.
- With the car vacuum cleaner you will be able to clean your car seats, carpets, coaches and other little messes easily.
Car Upholstery Cleaner
Cleaning the upholstery of your car is not as simple as it seems. Removing spot marks and stains manually wastes a lot of your time as well as energy. With the help of car upholstery cleaner, you can perform the same job within a few minutes. Here are some of the reasons why you should consider buying car upholstery cleaner:
- Using personal upholstery cleaner is comparatively much cheaper and efficient than hiring car cleaning services.
- It is capable of removing even deep stains like pen ink or coffee from different corners of the car easily.
- These are specially designed to help people clean their car in the fastest way possible.
- You get quality cleaning of your upholstery without wasting much effort.
Before using car upholstery cleaner, make sure that you won’t have to use your car for next couple of hours. After all, who wants to sit in a wet and soapy car seat? Moreover, you might leave deeper stains if you use them while the fabric is still wet.
It is hard for me to find leisure time between my office and my children. My busy schedule prevents me from properly cleaning my car’s interior. I may perform light dusting or clean the litter. It is not enough to keep the interior immaculate. I needed some exclusive cleaning machines and Manmachine Works delivered these devices to my doorstep.
I purchased the ARES 37/1 and this unique car vacuum cleaner has turned cleaning into an effortless task. Its efficient performance never let me feel exhausted. I even use this wet/dry vacuum cleaner to pick up liquid litters. I have recently purchased the ESTRO-125 car upholstery cleaner through Manmachine Works. This upholstery-cleaning machine has turned the fabric, vinyl and leather covers stain-free. The flawless performance of this machine amazed me and I now use this machine to clean the home textiles.
The ARES-37/1 opened my eyes and helped me visualize the real condition of my car’s interior. This machine helped me realize the difference between surface cleaning and thorough cleaning. I checked the polyester filter after my first use and the amount of dirt particles astonished me.
- I removed the litters from my car’s interior and made it ready for vacuuming with ARES-37/1. I also removed the floor-mats and cleaned these items separately for intense dust-removal.
- The removal of floor-mats made it easier for me to clean the car’s floor. I used the Dusting Brush of ARES-37/1 to clean the floor of my car. The long and soft bristles of this brush can remove the tiny and medium-sized debris with equal efficiency. This vacuum cleaner is capable of generating variable suction pressure and airflow. This feature has helped me clean the delicate areas without causing any damage.
- I used the Crevice Tool to clean debris from tight corners, narrow spaces or hard-to-reach areas. I was able to operate this equipment easily due to its slim design. I cleaned the area around the clutch, the narrow grooves of AC, the buttons on dashboard and inner edges of car seats.
- The unique shape of Crevice Tool helped me clean under the seats and the small space between the door and the seat. It also collected dust particles from seat linings.
- I always clean the floor-mats in the end and Crevice Tool is the perfect device for this cleaning.
The vacuum cleaner can thoroughly clean my car’s interior; though, it cannot make the upholsteries spotless. I use neoprene and leather covers for my car’s seats. It is not hard to remove stains from neoprene covers. The leather stains easily if the colored material is not cleaned immediately. I purchased the ESTRO-125 car upholstery cleaner due to this reason.
- This upholstery-cleaning machine uses Spray Extraction method to remove dirt and stains. One tube of the armchair nozzle carries detergent mixed solution onto the upholsteries. Another tube carries the extracted water from the seats to the machine.
- I always use Manmachine’s proprietary chemical cleaning agent. This pH neutral and colorless cleaning solution has not damage the car’s upholsteries during cleaning.
- The Armchair Nozzle helped me extract the dirt-filled solution immediately after cleaning. This unique mechanism allowed me to clean stains efficiently and has truly turned my car spotless.
Upholstery of your car matters the most. When you have impressed others with the exterior of your car, the first thing they will notice is the upholstery and dashboard of your car. There are different types of dirt and spills which your car’s upholstery collects on a regular basis.
Starting from the most stubborn of it all – the liquid stains left by your kids and the dirt, sand and grime due to pollution on everyday basis. There is nothing that your car hasn’t seen. While there are tons of techniques to keep the upholstery clean by you, not everyone has the time and efforts to do the task.
So, if you want a quick and better option to clean the upholstery, then a car upholstery cleaner is a must. It consists of different sizes of wands depending on the cleaning process. Many people have switched to an upholstery cleaner because it has proven to be more efficient. Moreover, vacuum cleaners are one of the best upholstery cleaner that you can get.
It is just like a regular cleaner, except it is well suited for a car and you get hand-held versions to ensure ease of use.
If you are looking for a spot on car cleaning machine, then you have plenty of options to choose from. The spillage on your upholstery can leave an unwanted mark which is not good. Further, the pungent smell doesn’t make things better.
All the top vacuum cleaners for your upholstery are affordable. The two things that matter when it comes to upholstery cleaners are – wand size and the design.
The wand size has to be right so that you don’t have a problem handling the cleaner. A bigger wand size is suited for carpet cleaning, but a 4 inch long wand is the best option for cleaning your upholstery. The relatively smaller size of the wand makes things easier for you.
Look for a car vacuum cleaner that not only has the right wand size but is also durable. Your car vacuum cleaner is one thing that you will be carrying with you and it should fit in the trunk of your car.
The one good thing about car vacuum cleaners is that they are affordable and instead of rushing to the car wash stations every time there is a slight stain or spill on your car, you can use your handy car upholstery cleaner.
For removing the stubborn stains from liquid spills, you can always buy a car upholstery cleaner that has steaming mechanism. The vacuum cleaners only pick up dry dirt from every nook and corner, but the steam helps you get your clean and tidy upholstery back.
You can choose from the myriad options available when it comes to car upholstery cleaners, but opt for those that are really durable and will prove worthy of your money. Design is also an important factor, but the efficiency of the upholstery cleaner matters the most. Get your car cleaned efficiently without paying a huge price.
There are three common types of car washer machines in the market that will help you get your car cleaned and look like brand new. The washers include roll-over, conveyorized tunnel and drive through. What all of them have in common is that they use a friction cleaning method that incorporates a soft cloth or closed cell and foam to clean the surface of your car when it comes in contact with the surface of your car.
One of the things that these car washers take care of is the coating of your car.
Roll-Over Washing System
In this type of washer, your car remains stationary at one place while the machine passes back and forth over the car to clean it. Every step of the washing procedure requires at least one round of the cleaner over the car. The time taken to clean one car is approximately 4 minutes. This is the time taken to clean the car only without any extra services. A maximum of 15 cars can be cleaned with this type of cleaner.
However, if your company wants to add extra services for your customers, then it will take 6 minutes to get one car cleaned and a maximum of 10 cars can be cleaned in a single hour. You will have to shell out INR 20-30 Lakhs for this car washer without the air dryers and ancillary equipment. However, you will have to pay a little extra if you need the air dryers, spot free rinse and reclaim and pay station.
Conveyorized Tunnel System
This car washer system involves pushing a car in and out on a conveyor belt. This one is used commonly by the public car wash systems and the length of each conveyor belt is approximately 35 feet to 200 feet. A smaller conveyor system will be able to only clean 50-55 cars in one hour and the bigger systems are known to clean 180 cars in a single hour.
The time to clean a single vehicle remains the same whether you provide the extra services or not. The cost of getting this wash system is higher than any other car wash system as it cleans more number of cars. You can buy the basic version of this car washer system at INR 35 Lakhs and for getting the advanced version with all the services, you will need INR 40 Lakhs.
Drive-Through Washing System
This car washer is meant for car rental facilities and not available to the general public. Your car moves to a car wash machine and remains fixed as the left tyre is fixed properly to one position. You don’t get extra services when you use this type of car washing system as it is very basic one and just gets you the job done. This helps in washing 50-55 cars in a single hour.
This one is the cheapest of all the car washer systems. As the basic version comes for INR 40 Lakhs and you can add other services for extra bucks.
If your small company of car washing machine has finally reached that stage where the number of hands that are working is falling short of the number of cars that you are getting to wash, then it is time to move forward. Apart from being a great indicator of the level at which your company is expanding, this is also a clear sign that you need to get an automatic car wash system.
Not all dealers go for this step as they are not sure of the facts and how to get this machine to help in their business. Another apparent reason why you should be looking for an automatic car wash machine is when you the costs of labour working for you exceed the profits or the cost of a machine. If you are full of doubts, then this is the place where you will get all the answers.
A point to keep in mind is that not all the car washing machines will be fully automated, some will need labour to operate. And if you are not considering buying an air drier than labor would be required to dry the car for at least 10 minutes.
Conveyorized Tunnel Systems
This is the complete automatic car wash machine, as no extra labor would be required. You can choose the length or volume of the machine which varies from 35- 100 inches and maybe more. This machine includes top and side washers, rinsing and waxing arches, conveyor and dryer.
This machine is the top choice by many dealers; because you can wash more than one car in a single time. If you are looking for a conveyor tunnel machine with air dryers and all attachments, then you will have to shell out approximately INR 30 – 60 Lakhs.
This system involves the car to be on a stationary platform in the machine and the washers and other tools run around it to clean it. The car is even dried if the system has an air dryer installed. The benefit of this type of system is the ease of installation and the only disadvantage is that one car can be washed in a single go. This type of system will cost approximately INR 25 – 55 Lakhs for your company.
This is the latest addition to the block, where chemicals are used to spray all over the car to rinse it using chemicals. Sprays are the best option when it comes to protecting the car paint or applying it again.
There are two types of the spray systems that you can get, one includes driving your car through the drive through and the sprays dissent over it to wash it and the other includes applying chemicals and rinsing it while the car is stationary.
It takes only 4-5 minutes to clean one car through this automatic car wash machine. Based on your budget and need, you can get the one machine which will be the best fit.
Today, a steam car wash is a highly effective method to clean an automobile. Steam dissolves grime, dirt, removes stains, and prevent the build-up of substances. The simple technology of cleaning an automobile with the help of steam machine has made the of cleaning of vehicle exteriors easier.
What is a Steam Car Wash Machine?
A steam car wash machine utilizes water vapor for cleaning the interiors and exteriors of the automobile. This Car Cleaning Machine has a feature of an adjustable moisture control, which allows the operator to apply a dry steam for interior cleaning and a wet steam for exterior cleaning. These advanced machines now produce constant heat and pressure, and support two operators simultaneously.
Based on the same work principle is the Steam Jet Car Wash System, it produces water at “steam temperatures”, i.e., a light vapor, which efficiently cleans the interiors and quickly dries. Meanwhile, a Steam Pressure Car Washer that heats water to steam temperatures to produce water at 212° F and pressures of 1000 PSI. This specification is perfect for cleaning the exteriors of an automobile.
Why Use Steam Jet Car Washer?
With this unique steam car wash machine, cleaning vehicle’s exterior, door jambs and interior portion of doors and windows becomes easier as it involves a continuous motion, without reducing the speed or changing tools.
Steam removes grease and salt stains from floor mats, upholstery, trunk gutter and other areas of the automobile. Additionally, you can clean two cars parked beside each other without producing an overspray. Thus, you can wash your automobile without the fear of violating waste-water regulations.
For extremely dirty vehicles, the operator turns up the moisture content in the steam. This allows the operator to apply a heavily saturated steam that offers greater lubrication and adds more power to Steam Pressure Car Washer.
Techniques and Chemicals Used
Steam car wash machine simplifies the car wash. Holding the spray gun in one hand, the operator first sprays the vehicle’s surface, blowing away dirt, mud and loosening the surface contaminants. This process is followed by spraying a steam trail and wiping it with a soft microfiber towel that absorbs the remaining impurities and dries the automobile surface, simultaneously.
To clean the grill, rims, or any heavily soiled area, the steam is combined with biodegradable, citrus degreaser.
Using a the Steam Jet Car Wash System reduces the exterior wash time, the ability to clean the interiors quickly, and reduction in chemical and water consumption. Additionally, steam sanitizes and deodorizes the interior and exterior surfaces without the use of chemicals. Thus, you save time because you can quickly and effortlessly clean the automobile. Some of the steam car wash machines designed for interior cleaning are portable and can be powered by a portable generator. Thus, you can clean your automobile anytime and anywhere you want.
With such remarkable benefits owning a steam car wash machine seems wise; else you can walk into a reliable Car Wash shop and get your automobile cleaned with steam!
We enjoy driving our car or truck; especially when it’s shiny and clean. Subsequently, Automatic Car Wash System has gained popularity in the recent times. The convenience of an automated car wash and relatively low cost is what draws vehicle owners to the Car Washer.
Car washes fall into five categories, namely:
- Self Service
- Exterior Rollover
- Exterior Only
- Full service
- Detail Shop
Let us learn about each of these categories in detail.
In self service mode, an open bay (the area where the car sits) is used. This system has a pressure sprayer and a foaming brush, which connects to a large central pump. The sprayer operates on a coin-operated dial system. The vehicle owner simply inserts the coin and selects from the options- soap, rinse and wax. In this automated car wash equipment a timer shuts off the water source after a specific time period, if you want more water you need to insert more coins in the system.
Exterior roll-over is an Automatic Car Wash Machine installed in the bay. When you drive your car ins the correct position in the bay, a signal informs you to stop. Now the automated equipment moves over your car on a set path, performing the functions of applying soap, rinsing and drying at each stage. This system is gaining popularity and today are commonly seen at gas stations, where the price of washing & cleaning is discounted, combined with buying gas.
You drive your car into the entrance of a long, tunnel-like bay and out it in the neutral, while the front tire on the driver’s side is positioned on a special conveyor belt. The conveyor belt guides the car through the bay, where the vehicle is soaped, washed, and dried with different automated equipments.
Full service is an extension of the exterior-only system. It uses the same automated system of the conveyor belt. The only difference is that the vehicle’s interior is cleaned manually by the attendants, and a few exterior services like wheel-cleaning and hand-drying are available.
A detail shop uses Automatic Car Wash System to wash the car. Followed by cleaning, polishing and waxing of the car manually by the attendants. Once the wax is applied, the attendant uses a tool called a buffer to remove the wax and polish the car. Thus, detail shop removes the dull paint and small scratches, brighten chrome, remove tar and clean carpets and seats.
In all these five types of car cleaning processes, Automatic Car Wash System is used. No wonder the car washing businesses are rapidly gaining recognition and customers who desire to keep their vehicle in top condition, but run short on time to do it themselves. But before you step into your choicest car detailing shop ensure that you have ample positive feedback to walk into the shop and get the job done. After all, winning compliments on your ride is your top priority, isn’t it?