I have two overactive kids. They mess up my car’s interior on their journey to school. The mess will pile up if I do not perform regular cleaning. This task seemed frustrating and stressful until I bought ARES 37/1 from Manmachine Works. I bought this wet/dry vacuum cleaner for residential purposes and it became an equally efficient car vacuum cleaner. The cleaning task becomes tougher if the kids spill chocolate drinks, syrup or fruit juices on seats or floor-mats. These tough stains are hard to remove. Manmachine Works came to my aid once again. I purchased ESTRO-125 to clean the upholsteries at my home. It became useful also as car upholstery cleaner. My car has now become spotless from inside out.
This multipurpose machine helps me clean the wet and dry messes with equal efficiency. It has numerous cleaning attachments and two different types of filtering pots for wet/dry litters.
The electric-board is located at one end of the garage. Hence, I need to put the vacuum cleaner in between the power-supply and the car. The length of this hose allows me to clean the interior without any difficulty.
I have a Boxer and it sheds fur all over my car. It is impossible to clean these tiny furs through manual dusting. The Dusting Brush becomes my ultimate cleaning assistant at these times. Its long bristles can suck large-to-medium sized debris and tiny furs with equal efficiency. The round-headed bristles of this brush are also gentle on my precious leather covers.
I am always worried about the dust particles present inside or on the edges of the grooves of AC machine. These ailing particles start spreading once the machine starts to run. My children may inhale these particles and develop allergic symptoms or serious health conditions.
The crevice tool of ARES 37/1 has relieved me from these worries. I use its slender cleaning head to remove dusts from the grooves. I also use it to clean the car buttons, doorknobs and edges of glass panes.
Car Wash Equipment Tool
The Crevice Car Wash Tool allows me to remove wet or dry litters from the floor of the car. Its curved head has excellent grip on the cars floor. It is also capable of producing powerful suction. It can suction any debris or wet litters with 2400 mm H2O Waterlift capacity.
I needed to fight and eradicate the tough stains. I chose the Estro-125. The 8 liters detergent tank is assimilated to the trolley. It also has a residual tank to collect soiled liquid.
Dual Flexible Hoses
The hose has two separate tubes. One tube delivers liquid cleaning agents onto the stained area. Another tube delivers soiled liquid to the residual tank. These functions happen simultaneously.
This device has a trigger under the nozzle. I need to squeeze this trigger to spread the cleaning solution. The proprietary cleaning solution works its magic and removes the toughest stain with simple drag of this armchair nozzle. Manmachine Works has brought ease into my life with its proprietary car upholstery cleaner and vacuum cleaning machine.
Have you ever wondered that what is actually stopping you from having a clean environment and making your home and surroundings look brighter, each morning? Time!!! That is what is as precious as anything at the moment of time as you live. Things are a little pesky when it comes to cleaning daily.
The Busy Life
When you have an early train to catch or you have an urgent meeting to be at, your time and money comes first, even before having cleanliness sensed. The car washing system you have just let you down. All these troubles have a simple solution where you can hire someone really professional and get away from all these worries.
But no! You won’t take that step, that easy because you have a fear that things won’t go the way you planned or things may end up in a bad shape like maid cheating on you, servants taking longer leaves, leaving away unplanned and unbalanced acts which seem unprofessional and hinders your schedules etc. All these troubles do bother you and tend to have a second thought for you to hire one.
But once you think about it, you will wonder how helpful these services are for your regular issues of cleaning. Like for example your car/s need an extra care every time when you take it out after but then you should also have the right equipment for the ultra-cleaning of your car. The pressure washer Noida can be a really good option to choose as that offers a complete washing experience for your car without having to pay anything extra apart from the real charges of the services.
Just Take It Up
There are companies like these which offer a one month or first time free service. These opportunities should be used in order to judge the real capabilities of the professional help providers who know the right things to get the job done, also when you talk about perfection, these professionals know to use automatic cars equipment way better than a naïve mechanic who just is keen into sucking your time and money.
Fulfill your wishes and also save some really good time so that next time when you plan a trip, your cars, rooms, house and balconies are clean and washed with the right kind of approach. This will definitely make you less cranky when you reach back all tired and strolled.
So why think again and again just to spoil the energy of searching a non-professional service provider. Get your sleeves up and order in for a good, professional set of team for all your car wash requirements. Right from the time of your new car till the services for your old cars, the service providers make sure that all kinds of cars get the right treatment.
Good luck with your search and ensure you compare their service rates before finalizing anything abruptly.
This organization has established itself as the master of commercial and residential cleaning and housekeeping services. The trained professionals of Manmachine can efficiently handle all the cleaning challenges with the help of automated machines.
The sophisticated vacuum cleaner, available through Manmachine Works, will make your house sparkle with cleanliness. The upholstery cleaners will make your furniture shine spotlessly.
The Dust-Cleaning Machines
This organization is in possession of different types of vacuum cleaning machines. These automated devices differ in functioning capacities based on their features.
- The ARES 37/1
This single-state motor vacuum cleaner can reach up to 1400 watts of electrical power.
It is capable of performing both wet and dry cleaning.
The dry cleaning allows it to suction all the dried dust particles off your furniture, windowsills, grills, and meshes.
This feature also allows it to clean the cobwebs from the ceilings.
The wet-cleaning feature enables it to mop your floors with eco-friendly detergents.
These cleaning materials will cause no damage to your floorings.
These are also available through Manmachine Works.
This device is capable of cleaning 215 cubic feet per minute with 215 CFM of airflow.
- EXCEL M – 77/2
The double-stage motor of this cleaning machine is capable of generating sustainable power during the work.
This feature will allow it to consume less electrical power during longer working schedules.
This dual-motor functioning has made it suitable for cleaning larger residential areas and mid-sized office buildings.
The 430 CFM airflow has also allowed it to clean larger areas in a single sweep.
This machine is capable of performing dusting and mopping through dry-and-wet cleaning features.
- Three Phase Induction Motor Cleaner
This vacuum cleaning machine is the master of all the vacuuming devices.
The three-phase induction motor allows it to perform longer than usual cleaners.
It also consumes lesser electrical power during the process with the help of these motors.
This device is appropriate for the cleaning of larger premises.
There is a motorized filter-shaker into this machine. It vibrates the dust-collecting bag at a high-speed during cleaning.
This removes dust particles automatically from the bag and keeps the machine workable for a long period of time.
It is also capable of performing dusting and mopping.
The Fabric Cleaners
Your upholsteries will look refreshingly clean with the upholstery cleaner of Manmachine Works. The professionals of this company use two separate cleaning machines with variable capacities.
- ESTRO-125 and ESTRO-250
Both of these machines have double-stage motors.
The two-speed mode of operation has improved the efficiency of these machines.
It has also ensured lesser consumption of electrical power.
These machines are capable of removing toughest stains from any fabric (upholsteries, carpets, curtains).
These devices use dry-cleaning technology with foam generators and suctioning appliances.
The total tank capacity of ESTRO-125 is 37 liters (8 lt of detergent tank) and ESTRO-250 is 77 liters (20 lt of detergent tank).
The detergent tanks reside separately from the residual liquid tanks.
These cleaners are also capable of cleaning the interior of your automobile.
The Manmachine Works and its branches can save you from wasting your leisure hours on the tiresome cleaning tasks. The advance machineries and expert cleaners will gift you with spick and span residential and commercial areas.
If you are the owner of a cleaning agency, then you will need the assistance of advance machineries along with the well-trained workforce. The advance cleaning equipment will help your professional cleaners perform efficiently. The impeccable performances of your cleaners will help you earn a flawless reputation in the world of housecleaning. As a result, you will be able to add continual growth to your commercial venture. So, the presence of proper cleaning equipment, such as a vacuum cleaner, will unquestionably add growth to the business of yours.
Usefulness of Vacuum Cleaning
The vacuum cleaners have turned into essential household products. These electronic equipment are capable of performing a range of cleaning duties. These are also available in various shapes and sizes. The features of these products also differ significantly depending upon the capability of these goods. The salient features of these cleaners include:
- The advance mechanisms of present-day vacuum machines are capable of making your rooms germ-free. These machines can not only eradicate the dusts off your floors, but can also assist you with steam mopping. Steams are considered an effective source for killing germs. So, with steam-mopping you can turn your vacuum cleaners into germ eradicators
- This electronic device is capable of performing through suction. So, once you use this device to clean the cobwebs, it will also draw in the spiders present on its way. So, you will not only be able get rid of the cobwebs, but also of the creatures making the cobwebs.
- Since, it performs cleaning through suctioning; it does not spread the dust molecules during the process. So, this product can turn into your ultimate cleaning machine if you are allergic to dust particles.
- Any vacuum cleaning device is available with different types of apparatus. Some of these tools can help you clean your upholsteries effectively. The sucking-in feature of these cleaners will also help you keep your cushions and bedspreads germ-free.
- The nozzle-shaped apparatus available with present-day vacuuming devices can help you clean electronic products, such as keyboards.
The aforementioned facts clearly establish the vacuum cleaners as effective cleaning devices. So, if you are the owner of a cleaning service agency, then you must include this device into your cleaning materials. The assistance of these devices can help your staff perform effortlessly. As a result, you will have a satisfied clientele and a contented workforce.
Benefits of Upholstery Cleaning Machines
Unlike vacuum cleaners, the Upholstery Cleaners are available with detergent tanks and residual liquid tanks. These features enable you to avail the usefulness of soap-cleaning without any requirement for rinsing.
- The residual liquid tank enables you to create a foamy mix of detergent and water.
- Next, you will need to attach the flexible hose to detergent tank of the device.
- You can now pour the frothy solution onto any tough stain of your upholsteries with the help of the dusting brush.
- You can let the solution to set for an hour and dry-clean it after that.
This process is helpful in removing any kind of tough stain from any upholstery of yours through the process of dry-cleaning. So, the upholstery cleaner can undoubtedly help your staff perform a variety of cleaning services efficiently. As a result, you will be able to gift your customers with a flawless cleaning service.
When you are thinking to begin a car washing service or workshop at your city there are certain pre-requisites which need to be satisfied. An efficient car washer makes sure that the cars are washed with full throttle and are expected to have a great way of appeal and durability too.
Just Glance Through These Points And Create A Check List For Your Automatic Car Wash Service Which You Plan To Set Up:
- Make sure the car washer has a huge capacity of at least 500 cars to be washed in a month.
- Maximum efficiency with minimum power input is what you should look out for.
- The roll over structures which are used for the car washer should be thick, at least up to the size of 50 micras.
- A car washer with a 4 nozzle wax circuit and shampoo circuit along with those pneumatic circuits for the entire specified ports make a setup which has extremely high power.
- The Car Washer should bear a really seamless hydraulic circuit so that these can be used both ways where both of them can be used for both the types of water that too with non-drip systems.
- Also, the washers with rollovers of both wash and dry in one will allow an efficient washing altogether. These should possess a thickness of more than 60 microns so that cleaning becomes much easier and satisfied for the consumers.
- The price of the Rollovers should be competitive enough with the existing properties it serves.
- These should have an automatic coating attribute along with it as well. With inbuilt special waxes and high pressure foaming techniques.
- With minimum water consumption, the nozzles have to be adjusted in a way where such a saving can be possible.
- Also electricity consumption has to be maintained as well. Like the dryer must have turbines and motors of such power.
There are various accessories which help the High Pressure Car Washers to work automatically and with an efficiency that is needed. These ones are the most common and effectual ones which rarely show any dismay in the activity of the washer viz. hose pipes, gun systems, Lance with an average length, micron filters for cleanliness and nozzles.
Places Where They Are Used the Most
Places where such automatic car wash services are in demand would be in workshops and rent in car companies where regularly they have cars to be supplied or repaired. The washing goes up to the level with such powerful motors that they exceed to clean more than 1000 vehicles a month with the same power.
Later on these car washers have to be repaired or serviced for improving their functioning on a longer run.
How to Ensure about the Quality
The car washers which are used for the top models are always the best in quality and stays in the safest mode possible. Tightly controlled and effectively spinning motors are used to ensure the proper performance of the brushes used.
Simply purchasing a highly sophisticated car is not everything. You need to take measures to maintain its good looks. Regular washing of the vehicle is an important aspect. For this, you have an automatic car wash. No need to use buckets, mops, and soap with polishes or vehicle conditioners anymore. Simply drive your vehicle inside and the machine will do everything automatically. It saves you both time and effort. Besides, there is no alternative to professional washing. Your DIY endeavours can never match the effectiveness and the results it gives.
These days, a number of options are available at the dealers near you. Some of the major ones are as follows.
- Tunnel conveyorized system: this equipment is available based upon the demands of the volume and the length. Complete systems containing air-dryers are one of the available possibilities. The length remains between 35 inches to 100 inches. These contain side and tap washers, waxing, rinsing arches, air-dryer, and conveyor. Here too, as with regular car wash system, options include spot free rinsing and water reclaim systems. The major benefit of this kind of car wash is that you can clean multiple vehicles simultaneously. No manual intervention is needed for cleaning or drying the vehicle thoroughly. With conveyorized system someone just need to run your vehicle within the wash. The machine will do everything else.
- Spray systems: this is another popular type of car wash machine that you will find at a number of dealers. These are the most primary of the available systems. This involves chemical application and rinsing afterwards. Those looking for the most basic type of cleaning for their vehicles will love this kind of washing mechanism. This kind of machine uses low-pressure rinsing. Associated spray systems can be of two types,
- One has spray arches in the series and your vehicle will drive across
- The second type contains rectangular arch that lowers vertically over vehicle – rinsing, chemical application followed by further rinsing
- Rollover systems: this is another of the modern system highly popular with most of the dealers today. Here the vehicle will run within the system, remain stationary. The machine will move over your car rinsing, when washing, no rinsing again. After this, automatic drying is also a part of the cleaning process. This is provided the machine has this feature. Easy installation is one of the major features of this car washing system. However, this cleans only a single car at one time. Based upon the brushes used, three types are available namely
- Plastic brushes: dealers are divided regarding the choice of this kind of brushes. Some believe that it scratches the car surface; others consider this gives improved results.
- Touch less: this may include chemical wash procedures that do not involve the use of brushes
- Cloth brushes: more popular, people consider this as a safer alternative to plastic brushes.
As one can see, automatic train wash is not possible with rollover systems as only a single car will enter the machine.
Technology has given a touch of modernization or automation to almost everything. And since most of the people in India own a car, this would not come as a surprise that the car washing business has grown into a profoundly lucrative business which is essential. Not everyone has the time or energy to clean their cars so that it shines like a brand new one. But this is what everyone wants when it comes to cars!
So, car wash stations are earning pretty nicely and there is no decline in their growth in the next few years. However, if you are looking for setting up your own car washing station, then the one thing that you would want to do is decide which type of car wash station you are looking for? There are two obvious choices – manual or automated.
Industrial revolution hit us so hard that even the manual car wash stations are not completely dependent on man. In fact, they are only run and supervised by men, all the other cleaning part is done by automated car wash machines.
The oldest form of car wash system is the one where the user drops in coins in the system and then drives his car in the cleaning bay where all the work is handled by the crew and the automated car wash machines. The automated car wash systems are usually in a huge garage where there are plenty of washers, sprayers, brushes and soap and water which will help in the cleaning process.
These products are used to clean the exteriors of the car but for the interiors – upholstery and rug, vacuum cleaning method is used which is highly effective. Overall, this process is the best anyone could opt for when it comes to getting their cars cleaned. You don’t have to leave your car with the car wash stations for a long time either.
The other method which is fully automated is the process where the car is left in the cleaning garage. Here, the car is taken in the cleaning area and instead of chipping in coins, the driver has to pay a customized bill. The car’s tyres have sensor which help in distinguishing it from the large number of cars that show up for cleaning every day.
When it comes to automated car wash systems, you can always go for these four:
- Self-service car wash
- Exterior roll over
- Exterior only
- Full service wash
With these car wash systems, you will never run out of options when it comes to getting your car cleaned. Moreover, all the systems are affordable and if you love your car, then you know the importance of keeping it in a clean shape and maintaining it regularly. You don’t have to get your car cleaned every day, just once or twice in a month would do it and for other days, you should keep a car cleaning kit handy at home. For thorough cleanings, you always have car wash stations.
Apart from the dirt and the grime that your car collects every now and then, there are other types of stains that you just can’t get rid of. If you are having this problem persistently, then it is time for you to change your car washing techniques.
High pressure car washers have taken the lead and not for a simple reason. They are currently the best cleaning device that is used by every major car washing stations. High pressure car washer use the mechanical technique in which water is sprayed at high pressure on the area that needs to be cleaned. The technology of high pressure sprays is also employed in painting the renovated or new cars.
With this technique, the paint sticks for a longer time and you don’t have to worry about the paint coming off your car’s surface. What kind of dirt or grime you want to remove from your car would actually depend on the pressure applied when spraying the water.
High pressure car washers are used to remove any excess dirt from the scrap metal that is used to build up a car. Anything stubborn and the high pressure car washers will do it for you.
Components of a high pressure car washer
The basic components which make up any high pressure car washer include:
- Motor: the motor can be either a diesel engine or an electric one depending upon your convenience and requirement. There are certain environments for which each of these motor is suited. An electric one can produce pressure up to 2000 psi while the petrol powered engines give you higher power.
- Pump of high pressure: this one is most essential part of the high pressure car washer because it helps in drawing water from a regular water or supply tank.
- Control gun or jetting: this is what helps you direct the flow of water in one direction.
- Nozzle: the high pressure stream of water gushes out from this and it helps you keep focus on one place.
These and supply and working hoses along with fittings are the basic things that you need to put together if you are planning to make up your own high pressure car washer.
Along with controlling the flow of water, some high pressure car washers come with two nozzles which give you the option of changing from a hot stream to a cold stream of water. Some high pressure washers will also give you the liberty of using an extendable hose which makes it easier to clean up the surfaces. High pressure washers can easily go out of control and wreck your car’s exterior instead of cleaning it. Until you are extremely sure about how to handle the hose and the high pressure washer, a professional supervision is advisable. Or you can always go to a car wash station that uses high pressure washers to clean up the cars.
Cleaning your car will be easier because now you have an advanced high pressure car washer system, today.
Upholstery of your car matters the most. When you have impressed others with the exterior of your car, the first thing they will notice is the upholstery and dashboard of your car. There are different types of dirt and spills which your car’s upholstery collects on a regular basis.
Starting from the most stubborn of it all – the liquid stains left by your kids and the dirt, sand and grime due to pollution on everyday basis. There is nothing that your car hasn’t seen. While there are tons of techniques to keep the upholstery clean by you, not everyone has the time and efforts to do the task.
So, if you want a quick and better option to clean the upholstery, then a car upholstery cleaner is a must. It consists of different sizes of wands depending on the cleaning process. Many people have switched to an upholstery cleaner because it has proven to be more efficient. Moreover, vacuum cleaners are one of the best upholstery cleaner that you can get.
It is just like a regular cleaner, except it is well suited for a car and you get hand-held versions to ensure ease of use.
If you are looking for a spot on car cleaning machine, then you have plenty of options to choose from. The spillage on your upholstery can leave an unwanted mark which is not good. Further, the pungent smell doesn’t make things better.
All the top vacuum cleaners for your upholstery are affordable. The two things that matter when it comes to upholstery cleaners are – wand size and the design.
The wand size has to be right so that you don’t have a problem handling the cleaner. A bigger wand size is suited for carpet cleaning, but a 4 inch long wand is the best option for cleaning your upholstery. The relatively smaller size of the wand makes things easier for you.
Look for a car vacuum cleaner that not only has the right wand size but is also durable. Your car vacuum cleaner is one thing that you will be carrying with you and it should fit in the trunk of your car.
The one good thing about car vacuum cleaners is that they are affordable and instead of rushing to the car wash stations every time there is a slight stain or spill on your car, you can use your handy car upholstery cleaner.
For removing the stubborn stains from liquid spills, you can always buy a car upholstery cleaner that has steaming mechanism. The vacuum cleaners only pick up dry dirt from every nook and corner, but the steam helps you get your clean and tidy upholstery back.
You can choose from the myriad options available when it comes to car upholstery cleaners, but opt for those that are really durable and will prove worthy of your money. Design is also an important factor, but the efficiency of the upholstery cleaner matters the most. Get your car cleaned efficiently without paying a huge price.
Car wash stations have a huge business every day, thanks to the multitude of cars people own today. There are certain parts of a car which cannot be cleaned with sponge and detergent water and let’s face it, not everyone has that kind of time these days. This is the reason why car wash stations are important and to handle the huge turnover every day, most of the car wash station owners are going for the automatic car wash system.
Among the many benefits of an automatic car washing system, the top one is the reduced prep-washing. They are designed to take off the load from the workers at the car wash system. However, these machines are not fully automated as a person needs to stay there to keep everything in check.
Types of Car Wash Equipment
When it comes to purchasing an automatic car wash system, you are going in for a big change as you get to handle multiple customers at the same time. There are 4 types of car wash systems which will help you rake in huge profits if used properly. The type of car wash system everyone buys depends on the budget and other factors.
- Exterior Rollover:
One of the most popular car wash systems, this one is automatically operated. You just need to drive your car in a bay and then a pointer will tell you to stop. Once you are at the required location, the automatic car wash system will shift your car at the right place and the equipment will do their cleaning. These types of car wash systems are usually seen at petrol bunks where you get reduction on the overall price of getting your car washed.
- Exterior Only:
Keep your car on neutral before sending it in this automatic car wash system. Unlike the earlier wash system, your car goes into a bay and only the front tire is stopped. And the equipment give the car the treatment is needs.
- Self Service car wash system:
As the name suggests, you get to choose the type of car wash you want to give your car. Your car goes into an open bay area. This car wash system comprises of a pressure sprayer and foaming brush. Both of these are attached to a big pump which gives your car the wash. You are supposed to put a coin and determine the type of car wash you want which can be anything from a soap wash to a wax wash.
- Full Service:
A conveyor belt is again used in this car wash system. However, this car wash system offers complete wash as there are expert service men involved. They do the left over places and clean them with expert technology. Hand drying and cleaning of the wheels are some of the features of this car wash system. It may not be fully automated but you will get a completely clean car.